Dee Rendall Psychic Medium Website – Terms and Conditions
Information about this website
www.deerendall.co.uk is a website owned and operated by Dee Rendall.
Disclaimer: Please note that Dee Rendall is investigational/experimental and for the purpose of entertainment.
Dee Rendall’s psychic readers are passionate about their given spiritual ability and gifts and they take their psychic tasks very seriously.
All calls to the premium rate number and use of my text services should only be used by the person who pays the bill (or with the bill payers consent) and you should be over 18.
For Legal reasons it is my place to inform you that all psychic readings are deemed as for ‘entertainment purposes only’. I suggest you take every reading as guidance and advice, always use your own intuition and common sense and seek professional help where needed such as a solicitor, doctor, or debt counselor or any other professional body that may help you in specific matters. When you have a reading with one of our team, please treat it as loving guidance and not use what they say as a blue print for life, you are the one who has to take responsibility for the decisions you make. You know yourself more than anyone else, so trust your judgment and believe in the power of positive thought to help guide you through any difficult times. I will endeavour to protect my client and customer information in the best way possible.
An agreement will come into effect once your payment has been received, and I may reserve the right to refuse to provide a service where a full refund will be provided. Refunds will be provided at my discretion. Any contract with myself will be deemed to have been concluded in the United Kingdom.
Terms of Website Use
Accessing my website
Access to my website is permitted on a temporary basis, and I reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service I provide on my site without notice (see below). I will not be liable if for any reason my site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, I may restrict access to some parts of my site, or my entire site, to users who have registered with us.
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of my security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party. I have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in my opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these terms and conditions.
When using my website, you must comply with the provisions of my acceptable use policy.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to my website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access my website through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
Intellectual property rights
I am the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in my website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from my website for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on my website.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
My status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on my website must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on my website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from me or my licensors.
Reliance on information posted
Commentary and other materials posted on my website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. I therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to my website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
My site changes regularly
I aim to update my website regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, I may suspend access to my site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on my website may be out of date at any given time, and I am under no obligation to update such material however every effort will be made to to so.
The material displayed on my website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, I, other members of my group of companies and third parties connected to me hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with my website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of my website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Information about you and your visits to my website
Uploading material to my website
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material to my website, or to make contact with other users of my website, you must comply with the content standards set out in this acceptable use policy. You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you indemnify us for any breach of that warranty.
Any material you upload to my website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and I have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to my website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
I will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of my website.
I have the right to remove any material or posting you make on my website if, in my opinion, such material does not comply with the content standards set out in my acceptable use policy.
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse my website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to my website, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to my website. You must not attack my website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. I will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and I will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use my website will cease immediately.
I will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of my website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Linking to my website
You may link to my home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage my reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on my part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
My website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of my website other than the home page. I reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in my acceptable use policy.
If you wish to make any use of material on my website other than that set out above, please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Links from my website
Where my website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. WI have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to my website although I retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
Acceptable Use Policy
You may use my website only for lawful purposes. You may not use my website if:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with my content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of my website in contravention of the provisions of my terms of website use.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of my website;
- any equipment or network on which my website is stored;
- any software used in the provision of my website; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
I may from time to time provide interactive services on my website, including, without limitation:
- Chat rooms.
- Bulletin boards.
- Registration of interest in a particular product or service that I offer.
Where I do provide any interactive service, I will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
I will do my best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on my website, and I will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, I am under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service I provide on my website, and I expressly exclude my liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of my interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. I advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not foolproof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
Where I do moderate an interactive service, I will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to my website (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Suspension and termination
I will determine, in my discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of my website. When a breach of this policy has occurred, I may take such action as I deem to be appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use my website.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to my website.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as I reasonably feel is necessary.
I exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and I may take any other action I deem to be reasonably appropriate.
Please note that in some cases, I can accept orders as an agent on behalf of third party sellers. The resulting legal contract is between you and that third party seller, and is subject to the terms and conditions of that third party seller, which they will advise you of themselves. You should carefully review their terms and conditions applying to the transaction.
I may also provide links on my website to the websites of other companies, whether affiliated with me or not. I cannot give any undertaking that products you purchase from third party sellers through my website, or from companies to whose websites I may provide a link to on my website, will be of satisfactory quality, and any such warranties are DISCLAIMED by me absolutely. This DISCLAIMER does not affect your statutory rights against the third party seller. If you would like information about your legal rights you may want to contact your local trading standards or citizens advice bureaux. I will notify you when a third party is involved in a transaction, and I may disclose your personal information related to that transaction to the third party seller.
Changes to the acceptable use policy
I may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes I make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on my website.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on my website, please contact email@example.com
Thank you for visiting my website.