Information I may collect from you
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on my website www.deerendall.co.uk. This includes information provided that you may register to use any services here, subscribing to my services or newsletter, posting material or requesting further services. I may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by Dee Rendall, or if you ever report a problem with my website.
- If you contact me, I may keep a record of that correspondence.
- I may also ask you to complete surveys that I use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- Details of your order preferences kept in PDF format or any format I deem necessary.
I may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to any advertisers if applicable or relevant. This is statistical data about my users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, I may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve my website and to deliver a better and more personalised service. Some of the cookies I use are essential for the site to operate.
Where I store your personal data
All information you provide to me is stored on secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using secure SSL technology. Where I have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of my website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. I ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet in general is not completely secure. Although I will do my best to protect your personal data, I cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to my website, which goes the same for other websites you visit out there on the internet; any transmission is at your own risk. Once I have received your information, I will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
I may use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from my website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from me or which I feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out my obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and me.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of my service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to my service.
I may also use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and I may contact you about these by email, post or telephone.
If you are an existing customer, I will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you are a new customer, I will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way let me know.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
The website www.deerendall.co.uk (the “Site“) is operated by Dee Rendall.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that automatically store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree and those files are not harmful in any way shape or form. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
Various cookie types:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that may be used at some point for the site’s operation. They may include, for example, cookies that might enable you to log into secure areas of the Site, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow analysis and to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the Site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way the Site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to the Site. This enables Dee to personalise its content for you and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to the Site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. Dee will use this information to make the Site and the any advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of the Site. Thank you.